- Native support for Blu-RAy read/write.
- Seamless audio transfer to Bluetooth 2.1 audio devices.
- DirectX11 with improved tesselation,shading, and multithreaded rendering support.
- Improved remote computing tool DirectAccess to use your Windows 7 desktop from anywhere in the world.
- Quicker bootup and shutdown.
- fewer, simpler and clearer user account comtrol messages.
- New accessiblity tools including a magnifier shortcut([Win]+[+]).
- Device stage, a platform for managing and interacting with removable devices.
- Support for GPS positioning sensors.
- Improved backup and restore mechanisms.
- Better speed and Accuracy for pen input.
- Virtual Hard drive(VHD) image support.
December 13, 2008
Windows 7- Under the hood-what will be new?
The new version of Microsoft OS - Windows 7, will support full software rendering of DirectX 10 and 10.1 features.But you will have to upgrade your graphics card to play DirectX 10 and 10.1 games.Apart from cosmetic(graphical) changes Windows 7 won't be the show shaker upgrade from Vista Or XP.However Microsoft have done a nice work to bring the next level OS(Operating SYStem) experience a little bit more near.There Will be a few nice touches to make our lives easier: