August 1, 2008

Tech Beast - My First Custom PC

Sarv007 Gaming Rig

My Gaming Rig Was Assembled By me only ,The components I have selected are From best of best .It took me nearly 1 week for this....

I know the Viewsonic 19 " isn't the best but i love the feature where you can make it portrait or landscape. If you know another monitor that can do the same which is better, tell me.
 
PS i'm using my pc for gaming, Blogging, Social Networking, Chatting, Listening songs, Skype , Exploring NET, this is ma life and my budget is around Rs. 60,000.
Software Specs
Operating System: Windows XP SP3,Vista SP1
Antivirus: Norton 360
Firewall: Active Armor, Widows Default
Browser: Mozilla Firefox 3, Safari
Office Suite: MS-Office 2007, OpenOffice.org
Image editing: Paint
Internet Messenger: Yahoo, Gtalk, skype
Music/Movie Player: VlC, jetaudio, itunes, FooBar

Main HardWare Specs
CPU: Intel E8400 3.0GHZ 6MB L2 Cache
Graphics Card: MSI NX 8800GT OC 512 MB
Motherboard: Asus P5N-e SLI
Memory: 1x2 GB kingston
Hard Disk: Seagate 250 GB and 80 GB External
Speakers: 2.1 Sony With amplifier
Power Supply: Coolermaster 500 W
Monitor: Viewsonic Va1912W 19"
Primary Optical Drive: Liteon 20x dvd writer
Keyboard: Logitech Internet Pro
Mouse: Logitech Internet Pro

Advanced Rig Specs
Overclocked Cpu Speed: 3.0
Cpu Temperature: 34
Gpu Temperature: 36


Cheers,

Sarv007

No comments:

Post a Comment